Celebrate Lobster on Key West
The Key West Lobsterfest is a fun annual event that marks the beginning of Lobster Season on Key West. Every year, at the beginning August, lobster lovers from all over the world come to Key West to celebrate lobster with free concerts, great food, and the biggest party of the summer.
23rd Annual Key West Lobsterfest
The 2019 Key West Lobsterfest marks the 23rd time that Key West has hosted this fun event. Every year, Lobsterfest gets bigger and better. This year’s event includes live music, a sail sponsored by Margarita Life, and more Lobster than ever. Key West Lobsterfest is a great event that adds tons of excitement to Key West vacations in August. If you love lobster and big parties, there’s no better time to be on Key West.
The 2020 Lobsterfest Schedule is Yet to be Determined
Here is last year's Schedule
Thursday August 9th
- 5pm – 8pm: Lobster Boil at the Sunset Tiki Bar & Grill 617 Front St.
Friday August 10th
- 1pm – 8:30pm: Reef & Ritas 3 Hour Catamaran
Saturday August 11th
- 12pm – 11pm: Street Fair – Tons of Lobster and Vendors
- Free Concert on Duval and Greene Street
Sunday August 12th
- 11am – 2pm: Lobster Brunch –All-You-Can-Eat Brunch at Smokin Tuna Saloon